27.10.13

Here and anything

Hello fellas,
it's been a while since the last time I posted in here. The last post that I made is when I was in Beta 2 and now I've already in Delta year, which means I have not been posted anything for one year. I spend my Gamma year full of joyful and sorrow at the same time. In Gamma 3, we have to do our internship. I've become an intern in one of my favorite animation company in Malaysia, which is Les'Copaque. Les'Copaque is the production house of Upin dan Ipin. It is the most famous animated series in Malaysia. I got a lot of experiences while doing my intern at there and also a lot of new friends. People in Les'Copaque is very friendly and lovable. They treat me really nice. I also learn so much from there that help me a lot with my final year.





Now I've already in Delta year, which is (hopefully) my last year. I'm doing my final project right now. My three other friends and I formed a group and make a short animated movie which called BANANAPOCLYPSE with IDENTITY as the theme. Now we are working hard to give the best for the final presentation which will be held early next year. Here I give the link to our project page, please do support us! Well, that's a wrap for me. I hope I can continue to write on this blog. See you fellas, have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment