23.1.10

a letter for my best friend

Balikpapan, 23th January 2010

To : Chung Vania Adeline Januar
in Singapore

Dear my friend,
I saw your post in your blog, and when I read it I lost my words and kept read it for twice. I ever think about jealous with your live. Live in another country is my dream when I graduated from junior high school. But actually It was not happy and easy as I think. Now I'm realize that every people has their own problem and way and that's also I want to tell to my friend too.
Don't be sad, maybe hometown could be a happiest place but God always have His own plan to protect and give happiness to all of His children !
About your wish to use white and grey uniform, I can fulfill it ! you can use mine ! eheheee.. let's go to a mall while using white and grey uniform, eheheee.. three of us !
and the important thing I want tell you is wherever you are WE'LL ALWAYS BE BEST FRIENDS ! NOW AND FOREVER !
love you love you love youuu !

Your friend
Angela Chintya Wu
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment