23.1.10

my wedding invitation

holla all ! I came back with my new topic : wedding invitation
as I a 12th student in SMANSA, I got a project from my computer teacher to make design for our wedding invitation. It was for our final score. We got one week to do that project, but I just worked 1 day to finished my design and another day to printed it. And the result was too bad !!! It wasn't smooth and I lacked in color ! eheheheee
Actually it was shameful, but I want to share it so next time I can do it better !
ok, readers here they are my design for wedding invitation

theme : autumn wedding
bride : Angela Chintya Wu , groom : Kim Hee Chul
tools : Corel Draw 12 and Adobe Photoshop CS3
Picture : My collections, shutterstock, asianfanatics

Page 1
Photobucket

Page 2
Photobucket

Page 3
Photobucket

Page 4
Photobucket

Page 5
Photobucket

Page 6
Photobucket

Page 7
Photobucket

Page 8
Photobucket

that's all my designs ! it is bad , isn't it ? hope I can do it better for another project ! eheheheee




1 comment: