15.2.10

what to do and list ?

today I don't have any special experience
so I'll write my "to do" list, hehehee.. (sorry boring)
here they are...
what to do :
- fix my hair ( I have gone to wrong barber, shit)
- get new shoes (have a holeeee)
- buy rip jeans
- buy facial cream
- study for my exam (yuckss)
- buy ninja assassin dvd (freaking awesome)
- finishing my icon project (delayed over 3 months, huuhh)
- searching new tutorial of ps
- begin to have a course in artha
- buy new handphone (dad, pleaseee)
ahahaaa.. boring too boring !
this week list :
my song : snsd - star star star
my movie : ninja assasin (arrghh, rain makes me crazy)
my style : sporty (?)
my mood : happy happy but boring
nothing to write so for closing ,
I'll give you my quote for this week:
" There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle -
Albert Einstein "
so according to this qoute I'll present my ex-lover who I'm in love with again,
HAHAHAHAAA..
yeep, It's Bi Rain.. love him love him love himm
bi rain Pictures, Images and Photos
thanks everyone, keep healthy !

No comments:

Post a Comment