1.5.10

As A Man - Gummy



Browsing would be my daily activity because I just don't know what to do at the moment.
End up my highschool life and got this damn respiratory tract infections just makes me like an idiot who stayed 24 hours at home, shit ~ ahahahahaa..
well, I found this interesting video, actually this was a music video from Gummy's ( korean singer ) new song - As A Man.
I like this music video because It was like a short drama and totally a romantic story..
here's the plot :
in the beginning it seems like they (the man and woman) rent the same apartment and tried to call the owner but couldn't and ended up living together. As time their relationship grew and the woman wants more than what they have now. She hinted rings and babies showing a readiness of the next level. But, the man was not ready for the commitment ad kind of freak out. He ignored the girl. the girl get the hint and about to leave. The man kind of thinking of it and when he fall and sees the girl. He knows that they belong together..
heheheheee.. what a romantic story.. so check it out guys ~ ehehehe, see you around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment