5.5.10

who can understand a woman's heart ?

Photobucket

- who can understand a woman's heart ?
women are the most mysterious thing in the world, they keep change all the time and could be so unpredictable. Men always can't understand a woman heart for 100% but woman can easily get the hang of a gentle heart. But sometime woman could be a selfish dangerous monster that can make their foe beg for a help. Woman really a curious thing and I say this as a woman too.. Woman can feeling and thinking a lot of thing in a same time and this thing ain't any man can do it.
and now where the hell this feeling come, I really proud to born as a woman..
21st april is Kartini's day (a ceremony day for respect woman) maybe a little late but better than nothing, I'll say
garder à l'esprit pour toutes les femmes sur la terre! Remains a passion for all women in the world! Wave your wings and move on!

my mood : I don't really know but now I become a mellow woman and like to hear mellow song and watch a drama movie.. look my new layout and my blog's song, they both so feminine, ahahahahahaaa

1 comment:

  1. "Woman can feeling and thinking a lot of thing in a same time and this thing ain't any man can do it." ahh, you think? haha

    ReplyDelete