19.11.09

sorry to be late

ehem.. ehemm.. test.. test.. okehh..
well, this is just a quick post cause I can't surfing longer this afternoon.
today topic was
sorry to be late, the question are : to whom ? for what ? why ?
I'll answer it .
first to whom : to Oliver Maron Sahetapy (as know as my secret grandpa)
for what : for being late to wish him something that very special
why : a lot of reasons, I'm not forgetting, but I was too busy this morning (remember my last post, I had to work on my 3dmc competition), I can't call him, even just send a massage, I can't open my internet at school
so what I have to do now ?
although this was too late, but truely from my heart I want to say
Cake Pictures, Images and Photos
Happy Birthday to my lovely secret grandpa !
ucapannya pake bahasa ibu saja yahhhhhh
semoga semakin takut akan Tuhan, selalu dalam cahaya-Nya dan kuat imannya
menjadi anak yang membanggakan hati orang tuanya
tambah dewasa dalam bersikap, berpikir, ataupun memutuskan sesuatu
tambah pintar , cakep, putih (ahahaha), berambut (AHAHAHAHA), behilang kumisnya(kan tinggal cukur)
cepat dapat nenek baru yahh kek, cari yang cantik yah, kayak cucumu ! eheheheheee
mohon dimaafkan atas keterlambatan saya ini, alasannya sudah disebutkan, jadi mohon dimaafkan, saya juga lagi miskin pulsa eheheheee...
sekali lagi, saengil chukae hamnida, cu ni sen re kuai le, happy birthday, selamat ulang tahun !
Photobucket
this is oliver maron sahetapy. why I chose this photo ?
grandpa, I though I saw Mr. Yogi in here, not you.. ehehehee peace !





No comments:

Post a Comment