27.11.09

whole day shopping

haihaihaihaihai
all readers, (lovelovelove)
recently, I'm being so deligent to write it on my blog.
and a lot of my post are crappy. eheheheheheee

okay than ! my post title for today is whole day shopping !
my cousin came from Samarinda, her name is Selly.
she has to attend her cousin (not related with me) wedding (but I'll attend too)
so I decide to accompany her buy some dress for that party.
we go to BTC , at 12.00 am and go home at 5.00 pm. so we have been shopping for 5 hours.
she got 2 dresses at there, one in LipGloss Boutique and the other in Lumiere Boutique .
all of them are black ! but it were suitable for her.
than we went to yogen fruz and eat some frozen yoghurt.
Photobucket
after than we went to BC (across BTC) and went to jeans republic boutique.
I saw a green dress at there, but it was to short for me,
Photobucket
since I can't bought it, I just edited the photo with photoshop (?!?!?!) ahahahaaa
here, the blue one ! ehehehee.. beside me is my cousin !
Photobucket
I got headache now ! get ready to eat medicine ! bye all , have a nice weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment