25.11.09

watch and learn !

hey all ! I'm back, posting something maybe bore again, but still wanna post it, =.=
since someone said that my blog was die (hey you, ms.chung) I began to write again, however I'm very sleepy right now.
okay, what exactly I do today ? the answer is watching watching watching and watching again !
upps, I'm forget. today I got one day break from my school, but it was totally useless cause I'll get my math exam tomorrow !
well, today I'm watching (finishing) my lovely series drama, SATC (sex and the xity).
finally, I finished watch SATC. It was 6 seasons, and about more than 100 episodes but I love it !
the story a little bit mature actually, but the fashions, friendship, romance were FABOLOUS ! 4 thumbs up for this series.
Photobucket
I love the end of this series, carrie get back to big and the others was totally fine with their family beside than the end of the series was taken in paris (the city of romance). they are kissing on the bridge with glam of light (jealous)
after watching SATC, I watch NEW MOON not in my house, but in cinema.
A lot of people watched it, I watched it with vania, devi, kelvin, yogo, juita, nanu.
thanks to kelvin who helped us to buy the tickets early.
Photobucket
how about NEW MOON ? I'M IN LOVE WITH THE QUILLETE ! and also rhe werewolf and JACOB BLACK ! he was hot ! love the burning skin. edward seems to pale for me. i love the burning skins one ! heheheee. jacob has really nice muscles ! love him !
Photobucket
that's all my day ! and I'm not learn my math yet, so I think I have to learn it now. see you guys !


No comments:

Post a Comment