18.3.10

2 days on street

Photobucket

today 19 March 2009, three days from national exam, and I still life likes a normal student who like to play around and never worry about their study ! yes, it's me !..
suddenly it makes my leg limp..
2 days on street
I've been on street for two days and made home such an hotel where I just using it for sleep.
unfortunately my friend, dheazy had an accident so she has to take a rest in hospital. (get well soon, dear)
my friends from acceleration class and I, visit her in hospital. we meet a lot of people at there..
there are, imim, karin, ibhe, ajeng, acil, and many more.. so I plan to stay a bit longer..
but I think I've been doze and stay at there for 5 hours and forget all of my course..
we've been chat, snacking, gossiping, and took some photo

Photobucket

Photobucket
than we went to mall and I bought some dvd (hahaha, no comment) this one makes me so far from study !
the next day, ajeng and karin decide not to come to school but come to another interesting school.
they went to my house, ahahahaa.. we watched percy jackson (again), ninja assassin, and SATC !
about 4 pm, ibhe came and we move on to mall (second house), ate at kfc and then went home..

Photobucket

adidas commercial starring
ciara agyness deyn ana ivanovic cassandra steen cobrasnake hyori lee whitney port cheer chen tallulah morton

No comments:

Post a Comment