28.3.10

that's what I called happiness !

Photobucket

haaa ! today 29 march 2010 , and I have finished my NATIONAL EXAMS ! yihaaaa..
what am I feel ?
I FEEL EXCITED and a little bit unbelievable,
and somehow I feel terrible and disappointed
why ?
I still can't believe, my high school life will over, 2 years seems so fast, with a lot of memories, I silently whispering to travel back the time. but of course I won't. beside it was impossible, I guest these several months were my most tiring months and I don't wanna do over again ! I can't sleep enough, I can't do what I want, I can't watching drama 'till dawn, I can't go anywhere and many more, so I absolutely choosing to be free like now !
somehow, I feel terrible. I think I haven't learn hardly for my national exam, I did it with halfhearted, and can't give my best. but I still hope my score would be great !
disappointed ? surely ! beside disappointed, I kinda jealous to who join regular class in smansa. they already got enough lessons from school, already done anythings as a high school student as usual, already had a lot of nice memories.
it doesn't mean I don't have any nice memories in smansa, I do , really I do a lot !
but 3 years will be greater than 2 years...
but I never regret it, be a part of smansa's family is my big pleasure.
and join OSIS in smansa is my biggest pleasure, (miss it so much).
and now, I still can't believe, I AM FREE NOW ! ehehehee, thanks God, Who always help me :)
and here several photos from our party after exams, location took on Pizza Hut, and a little bit touched by me !

Photobucket

Photobucket

and on the next day, I went to e-walk with juita, teti, devi, eveline, nhanha, dion, yoggie, nio, garin, and didik, we took some photos in front of mall on 11 pm, ahahaaa.. here they are

Photobucket

Photobucket

that's all my post for this great day ! I still can't stop smilling, ehehehee.. byee all, have a nice day !

recently.
I watch : oh my lady ! ( korean drama)
song : think of me - david archulleta
youtube : RAIN - Love song

1 comment: