6.3.10

hiatus oh hiatus, damn !

today, 6th March 2010 !
will be my last post in March... damn !
from monday next week, I'm not appropriated to surfing on internet, X(
I will get my 6th semester exam, my last semester in high school, and than in 22nd March,
I'LL GET MY NATIONAL EXAMINATION,
well, a little bit nervous, because I never learn hardly for this exam,
too much different with my schoolmate ! they always talk about N.E. all the day,
how about me ? I'm busy playing game on my laptop in class, oh no...
and severer, I keep dreaming about my prom night before doing the exam and graduated !
what I've to do now ??? ahahahahaaa..
easy, relax.. I think I can do it ! (manipulated myself)
I hope for your pray (all of you) so I can through this 6th semester exam and N.E. !
wish me luck and thanks camarades ! see you in April :)

###

although I have exam this monday, but I still watch some video, :D !
wanna share this,

by : K3gillian

this variety show called "hello baby" about artist take care of a baby..
this video is shinee episode, enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment