1.3.10

I MISS 13 !!!

Super Junior Pictures, Images and Photos

I miss 13 of them !

eeteuk, heechul, hankyun, kangin, shindong, sungmin, eunhyuk, donghae, siwon, ryeowook, kibum, and lastly kyuhyun
when all of them perform in stage, it was warmer and absolutely more handsome than just 10 people like now !
why SM have to do that to SJ ?
why hankyung have to banned SM ?
why kangin can't show up with other members now ?
why kibum never perform in stage since 3rd album ?
in sushow, I often see their tears more than their smile..
even heechul shed tears for hankyung and other members...

Heenim Pictures, Images and Photos

I miss a moment in sushow 1 when they are laughing, playing, smiling together
are SJ will disband ?
hope NO ! I never like a b-boy so much like I adore them !
SJ never be replaced in their fans' heart !
lastly, I pray for their health, their future, their work, and their friendship !

Super Junior Pictures, Images and Photos
SUPER JUNIOR HWAITING ! saranghe <3>


I put on some of their songs,
there are Super Junior--*Believe*In Super Show , Super Junior Marry U - Super Show, SUPER JUNIOR PREMIUM LIVE IN JAPAN 2009 - Shining Star, Super Junior - Thank You, Super Junior-Happy together, Super Junior - Happiness MV

I think these songs are dedicated to their ELF..
ELF have to
belive them that they are always love us like a shining star and want to say thanks you to us because they are happy to be together with us, and can marry us are their happiness, ahahahaaaaaa.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment