13.3.10

I swear, I can't hold it !

first I want to : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA ! (LOL)
I swear, I can't hold it !
based on my last post, I said that post will be my last post in March, cause of blablablaaa..
but every when I open my laptop,
I really wanna to write on my 'lovely' (hueks, ahaha) blog !
Am I still in final exams ? OF COURSE ! and this won't finished until April ! 'shit'
hahaha, but it doesn't make me always study like a lice.
guest what ? in one night, I have watched 4 different types of movie !
adventure, history problem, romance, and drama ! and all of that makes my eyes hurt too much..

Drama : FLY UP
Star : Kimbum and Kimbyeol
Self ratting : poor !~ (really poor !)
comment : I can't understand anything in this movie ! the plot was unreasonable !

Romance : MY NAME IS KHAN
Star : Shahrukh Khan and Kajol
Self ratting : good :)
comment : although this movie a little bit boring, but I like the scenes between khan and kajol.

History : BODYGUARD AND ASSASSINS
Star :
Donnie Yen, Leon Lai, Nicholas Tse. Li Yuchun, Wang Xueqi. Hu Jun, Tony Leung Ka Fai
Self ratting : awesome !
comment : I bever like a movie about history! but my father suggest me to watch this film, and I like it ! It was about a
rebellion in China when China Revolutin 1906. This film was strongly recommended to you who loves history and action movie ! and this movie has a lot of star indeed !

Adventure : PERCY JACKSON !
Star :
Logan Lerman, Brandon T. Jackson, Alexandra Daddario, etc
Self ratting : STUNNING !
comment : I'm in love with this movie ! everything was really great ! the cast, the plot, the scene, the technology ! everything ! It's about Greek
mythology , Three Gods ( Zeus, Poseidon, Hades), and Percy Jakson is Poseidon's ( Sea God) son with a mortal (human)..
the summary :
It's the 21st century, but the gods of Mount Olympus and assorted monsters have walked out of the pages of high school student Percy Jackson's Greek mythology texts and into his life. And they're not happy: Zeus' lightning bolt has been stolen, and Percy is the prime suspect. Even more troubling is the sudden disappearance of Percy's mother. As Percy finds himself caught between angry and battling gods, he and his friends embark on a cross-country adventure to catch the true lightning thief, save Percy's mom, and unravel a mystery more powerful than the gods themselves.

percy Jackson Pictures, Images and Photos


wouhhh.. that's all my movies review ! and this Sunday's early morning (5.AM), Karin, Ibhe, Dhea, Acil, Kiting, Adi, Bam, Elliot, and me went to Ajeng's house for a surprise belated birthday party !, It was nice and warmfull, at the end All of us ate yellow rice in Ajeng's house (thanks Ajeng) ehehehee..
okay then, now back to my reality life ! wish me luck for UAN guys ! SEE YA !

No comments:

Post a Comment