27.4.10

just one word and that's all

well, 26 April 2010 could be the most memorable day in my life and that's only one word which already changed my life..
"GRADUATE" yeaaaahhh ! I've finished my high school ~
every time I look that paper and read that word, I feel so great ! this word makes me have to step to another phase of my life. college.. haaahh..
this two years passed so quickly..
I also got nice score from my national examination,
53,5 from 60,0 , not so bad isn't it ? ehehehee
Indonesia Language : 8,60
English Language : 9,60
Math : 9,25
Physic : 8,75
Chemistry : 9,25
Biology : 8,00
although that day was a happy day, my body can't celebrate it.. because I've got bad flu, headache, and also a little sore throat, damn.. what a great combo ! hahaaa..
well, I hope I can do my best for the future and quickly get soon, :) bye all ~

No comments:

Post a Comment