18.4.10

the party was over

the party was over, but the fun still leave ! yeepp, yesterday was my prom day..
it held in Novotel Balikpapan at 7 pm - 12pm.. I came a little bit late, cause I started prepare anything at 6 pm, ehehee.. I did my basic make up, just powder, blush on, eyeliner,mascara, and lip gloss.. and not forget to coloring my nail with black nail polish..

Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really prepare for this prom and don't have any special theme for my costume, but I just wanna look as me, so I chose black color for my costume, and here my look form hair to toe, ehehehee...

Photobucket
total look, a little bit gothic, huh ? ahahahaaa.. Idts (I don't think so)

and here some photos that I took at the party..

Photobucket
with ibech as the
committee of this prom
and I also went to backstage and taraaaa..
I took photo with dave, randolf, and also eky as mc for this prom ! (good hob ky !)

Photobucket
ibhe - me - dave

Photobucket
ibhe - me - randolf

Photobucket
me - eky
(uhh, the flash makes my face look so whitee, poor eky.. ahahaha, he looks darker than usual , ahahahaaa)

and now with acapella : (to : all acapella "you guys look so great that night, you look better than our senior from axel.. love you guys, eheheheeee)

Photobucket
with accapella (miss devi, liny, and boys)
and I personally love venny's dress, feminine and cute..

Photobucket
me, tata, lisa

Photobucket
me - deris
ahh... I really like this photo.. ahahahahaaaa (not because the man, but still he was a great leader for our class, hay bang der, ahahaaa)

Photobucket
me-diana
I assume this picture as a picture of celebrity (me) who takes photo with her fans (diana), ahahahaaa.. peacee !

and the last of acapella :
all of us..
Photobucket
eheheee....

that's all my report about this memorable prom, I really wanna spent this prom with my all 11 grade friends, but I never regret being in smansa and acceleration ! that was really really a nice memory ! thanks all guys, never forget, always keep in touch, muacchhh, xoxo !

No comments:

Post a Comment