16.4.10

Love is not a single line

I couldn't find someone to tell them the loneliness in my heart.
I couldn't find someone to understand being afraid of darkness is a torture.
I couldn't find the one I am destined to be with.
A lot of people is like me, living all alone by themselves.

Love only has simple strokes yet it's still more complex than you imagined.
Steadily love changes.
I have loved a few people and have been loved so many times yet I still can't keep hold of the happiness.

Love cannot be counted? But why do I still believe that it's not a lonesome knight.
I am waiting for one person, waiting for my eternity,
to tell me that 'love is not a lone walk; don't be afraid.

I can't use up all the freedom around me.
I am starting to be scared that being alone is a curse.
Everybody envies me flying freely but how come in the end they would rather return to the shackles called love?

I am waiting for one person, waiting for my eternity, to tell me that 'love is not a lone walk so believe her.'

by alan luo

No comments:

Post a Comment