2.4.10

recently
hearing : Lee Hyori - Swing
playing : jojo fashion 2
eating : mushroom cream soup
drinking : mineral water
watching : gossip girl 3 and antm cycle 11

GG Pictures, Images and Photos

" Gossip Girl here your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhatten's elite"

gossip girl always be a loved tv show for teens all of the world . great plots, awesome casts, and also stunning fashions ! I've watched first and second season of gossip girl and now I am watching the third one.
more complicated story makes this series more interesting and I am in love with this series !
the plot was unpredictable, but I love a cast named chuck bass and blair waldorf. they are couple at that series.
chuck bass is a 20th man who is the riches man in manhattan, and blair waldorf is a 19th girl who is a daughter from a famous designer elanor waldorf and who also a queen in their high school. they always arguing but actually a sweet couple, love both of them

gossip girl Pictures, Images and Photos

anyway, this 3rd season is about college not high school anymore, they more mature than 2nd season..
and I really suggest you to watch this series, always lovable !

Rolling Stone photoshoot Pictures, Images and Photos

" And who am I? That's another secret I'll never tell. You know you love me. xoxo Gossip Girl "

No comments:

Post a Comment